FSI Gets the Job Done!
- Concrete piers and gabion abutments supported by 48” and 54” diameter caissons
- General contractor brought in on emergency basis only had 28 days to complete entire bridge replacement
- They called Foundation Structures to get the job done fast
- Foundation Structures came in, worked around the clock, and completed work ahead of schedule
- General Contractor opened the bridge up 5 days ahead of emergency schedule!
- Check out the entire project on Driscoll Construction’s website here www.driscoll-const.com/fortwashington.html